Sunday, April 23, 2017

Twitter Application Demo

04/23/17

Here is a demo of my Twitter data collection application that I have created and built over the time at my internship.


Image 1:
The code and program itself. (error was caused by killing the program just before capturing the image)

Image 2: I added a pop-up window to allow you to type in keywords, even multiple if they are separated by commas.

Image 3: Input the time to run.

Image 4: It begins to read the Twitter feed and then output it to the console below in Eclipse.



Image 5: It then writes to the CSV file I designated in the code

This is how I have gathered data to be analyzed through sentiment analysis to understand overall opinion towards a certain topic. Images in this post feature part of my collection of data for the term "healthcare".

No comments:

Post a Comment